No. Not even close. The whole thing kind of confused me. I did go to a couple dances with girls, but they always seemed vaguely disappointed at the end of the evening. I had no idea why.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No. I bussed till I was old enough to drive. No one would let me sit with them until the bus driver yelled at them. This happened every day for years.
4. What kind of car did you have?
An early 70's pinto pony with a rolls royce custom kit, side pipes, and metallic flecked paint. Really.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
'93 Toyota pickup
6. It's Friday night...where are you now?
At home in bed.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
At home in bed.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
During the summer I bagged groceries at the local store.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I teach Graphic Design at a private art college.
10. Were you a party animal?
No. And it never dawned on me that that was even a possibility. Only bad people did things like that.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
No. I didn't even know what that was or what it was for.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Drama club. That was it.
13. Were you a nerd?
I could read and write my name and wore shirts with buttons. That pretty much made you a nerd at my high school.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
No. I'm not actually sure we had one with words. I remember the band playing the Peter Gunn theme a lot.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs. Kirkpatrick the drama teacher. It just dawned on me that she is probably Ron's age.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the hall in front of my locker. We didn't have a lunch room or cafeteria and we weren't allowed in the class room during lunch.
18. What was your school's full name?
Rochester High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
The Warriors. We had an indian chief as our mascot.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. No. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I don't remember. I remember buying the suit jacket. And I remember who my date was, but I seem to have blocked out the rest of the evening. I am sure it ended early and uneventfully. It wouldn't have dawned on me to get in trouble. I wouldn't have even known what that looked like.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No. She dropped out and married an older guy who had just gotten out of prison.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
No. You don't make many close friends when you are insecure, immature, and so deep in the closet you aren't getting close to anyone.
26. School Colors?
Blue and Gold
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
None I can think of.